Friday 9 October 2015

What's on my Reading List...

My blog seems to have taken a turn towards lifestyle posts at the moments. But one of my passions I've never really spoke of is for that of books. In my dream world I would have a house with a big library filled with books of all different genres and have a a cosy place specifically designated to reading. Here are a few books that I'm wanting to read now I have a bit more time and my life isn't revolved around reading neuroscience books and all things Psychology!
 Harry Potter Series
Please don't be mad at me Harry Potter lovers but I've never read a whole Harry Potter book.... let alone the whole series. When the first book came out and was all the craze I remember my Dad reading some of the first book to me and then when I started reading myself I was too busy reading the likes of Sleepover Girls (please say someone knows the books I'm talking about?!). So I am determined to actually read this series... all of the books!
The Light Between Oceans- M L Stedman
The Light Between Oceans is a book that my boyfriend's mum recommended me ages ago and every time I say I don't want to read she'll ask if I've read this yet. So next time I'm unsure what to read it'll probably be this one, despite being reluctant to pay £5.69 for a Kindle. Despite never really hearing anyone except her talking about this book, it's rated 4.5/5 on Amazon!

The Girl on the Train- Paula Hawkins
Seems everyone and their dog has read this book. So now the hype has died down a bit I'm tempted to give it read. Although with comparison to the likes of Gone Girl I've got very high expectations.

Attachments- Rainbow Rowell
One of the last books I read was Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell and it was such a good book and I'd really love to read some more of her books. 

What's on your reading list? Do you have any recommendations that I can add to my list?

Hayley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment