Monday 19 October 2015

The Autumn Tag

I was struggling today to think of a post for #blogtober and to be honest it's been a stressful day so I thought I'd keep it simple and do a tag. I found the questions from Megan Jean . So here we go...

1. Ok we're talking coffees - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero 
   etc? 
I don't drink coffee so that's out of the question... but if I did it would be a gingerbread latte. However I love the Costa seasonal hot chocolates!

2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I love boots so much, I hate summery shoes and will always feel a lot more comfortable in boots! I normally struggle to find a pair of boots I love (and that fit) but I found some lovely ones in Asda this year! I also love a big scarf to keep me warm! I really want to find a cape thingy this year as well but I just haven't found the one yet.

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
Although I listen to him all year round, Passenger is perfect for this time of year!

4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
 I'm currently loving YSL Black Opium which is perfect scent for this time of year I think!

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
Is it weird that I'm slightly scared of candles as I'm worried they will cause a fire? Well... talking hypothetically if I were to burn them I'd love to use the Bath and Body works candles. They have some amazing sounding candles for Autumn including Marshmallow Fireside, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Salted Caramel!

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
Bonfire night, wearing boots again, toffee apples, falling leaves, snuggley clothes, cosy nights in... the list goes on! 

7. Favourite makeup look?
Berry lips, obviously!

8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Going to New York next month eeeek and hopefully going to Central Park! Hopefully it will still be looking colourful and autumnal there!

I'm not tagging anyone particular but if you decide to do it then let me know and send me the link!

Hayley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment