Friday 2 October 2015

Lush Christmas and Halloween 2015 Wishlist

Lush Christmas 2015


Finally the Lush Halloween and Christmas 2015 products have hit the shelves! One of the highlights of the Christmas season for me is seeing what new products Lush has to offer and also stocking up on my beloved seasonal shower gels (Snow fairy...obviously). However, as much I'd love to rush to my local Lush and buy it all, my bank balance is saying that's probably not a good idea for now. But here are the particular products I've got my eyes on!

Because who doesn't want to have a cute bat containing Lush goodies? And to smother a cranberry face mask all over their face? There's some new products and some oldies but goodies to get your hands on from the seasonal collection! 

Have you stocked up on any of the Lush seasonal collection? Let me know what products you want to try but commenting below or tweeting me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment