Sunday 25 October 2015

Staying Positive

Do you ever have those days where everything seems to suck and go wrong? Well I've had a whole week of it, it seems like one thing after another! As soon as one thing is sorted, boom, something else happens or breaks. I won't go into the miserable details of everything as y'know some of it's personal! However, as bad and annoying as things are, there are silver linings and things I'm really looking forward to which makes me feel a bit more positive.

It's less than than a month til I go to America again! I'll be jetting off to Connecticut to visit my boyfriend's family and hopefully take a trip into New York City! I'm soooo excited! Apparently they've already been having snow flurries! Also I can't wait to be reunited with Sephora, not sure my bank account is looking forward to the reunion though...

♥ Christmas is soon! Need I say more? Get Halloween out the way so I can start feeling festive without the guilt. Bring on the mince pies!

♥ Some of the annoying things that have happened have given me an opportunity to spring clean and have a much needed de clutter. 

♥ I'm enjoying my new job and I'm not saying anything more than that because I don't want the internet knowing where I'm working! But I'm pretty happy at the moment and that's all that matters.


♥ I've managed to blog every single day of this month which is a huge achievement! I've never been the most consistent blogger, however much I've wanted it to be, it's never been my priority. However as I had the time this month I challenged myself to blogtober and have managed to blog every day (so far) wooo

So even though I didn't spend this weekend relaxing as hoped, I've got lots to be grateful and happy about! What are you looking forward to at the moment? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment