Thursday 1 October 2015

#Blogtober - First Post!


Can I blog everyday in October? I may not be the most consistent blogger but I'm going to give it a shot!

Unlike every other generic beauty blogger or YouTuber, surprisingly I actually don't think September went fast! For me it seemed to drag and for at least the last week I've been already mentally living in October. September was a bit of meh month, like any other month, it's had it's highs and it's had it lows. As for October, I haven't got a lot planned - I just need to resist the temptation to hibernate as I highly doubt this nice weather is going to stick around. 

As for blogging everyday as part of #blogtober as of yet I have nothing scheduled... how bloggers find the time to do that when they've got jobs etc, I don't know! However I've got plenty of ideas and inspiration so hopefully it'll all come together soon!

Are you taking part in #blogtober? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment