Sunday 4 October 2015

Lush Top 5 Products

lush best products
Of course everyone loves Lush for their bath bombs but I sometimes feel people are so overwhelmed that they tend to stick to the bath products and neglect all the other goodness that Lush has on offer! For that reason, these are my top Lush products not including bath bombs. These are the products I have repurchased again and again!

I've heard quite a few people rave about this product, both bloggers and others. This is essentially a solid body butter which you can use in the shower and it makes your skin so soft! This one you'd just have to try for yourself to believe me! It's the most moisturizing product I have ever used!

This is the perfect highlighter, nothing else I've tried has been as good as this. Mix it with your foundation or moisturizer for a natural glow or use as a highlighter, which is what I tend to do. It's not a product I've heard anyone talk about and I have no idea why!

I think this product is the first I tried that wasn't a bath bomb and have been using it religiously for a couple of years. The fine sea salt gently exfoliates and the citrusy (that's not a word but should be...) smell is just heaven. It does say this is a body and face scrub but I find it a tad too harsh on my sensitive skin on my face. 

According to Lush this product will "help to calm and reduce redness whilst lavender will balance and soften the skin". But that does not give it justice, it does just that but also using this is so relaxing to use! I think it's probably the lavender but I find it so calming. I've used it before exams to calm my nerves, when I've felt unwell or in the heat to re-hydrate my skin. This is seriously more than just your average toner!

"A milkshake- thick condition with a strawberries and cream fragrance to leave your hair soft and shiny".  If you are looking for a conditioner that leaves your hair smelling incredible even after you've got out the shower then this is the product you need! Is it sad that sometimes I think something smells really good around here and then realise it's my hair...


What are your favourite Lush products? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons.

Hayley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment