Monday 12 October 2015

Budget Friendly Halloween Decorations

budget halloween decorations

I must admit, I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween, I have never gone out for it (as in clubbing) and maybe went trick or treating last when I was 14. Nevertheless, I love any excuse to put up some decorations and every year the seem to bring out even cuter "friendly" Halloween stuff. Cute does kind of disagree with Halloween but I think people have decided to celebrate it in their own weird ways and it's not so much about being scary anymore. 

Anyhow here are my picks for budget friendly Halloween decorations, because let's face it who wants to be spending a lot of money for such a temporary celebration. I'd far rather wait and splash out on more Christmas decorations!

I think items that can be hung up or put on doors are a great way to add a touch of festivity without being too over the top. I absolutely love the spooky tape and bunting! The maybe most random choice is the Lush knot wrap, these have lots of uses (primarily to be used as an alternative to wrapping paper) but I love using them just as  hanging decorations or my mum uses the Christmas one I got her last year as a little table cloth for a coffee table which looks very festive.

Are you decorating for Halloween? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment