Thursday 8 October 2015

Currently Loving...

So I've been trying to spend less and haven't been trying out a load of new products. So my favourites are pretty random as you can see! But these are the things I've truly been loving and using/eating/drinking/doing nearly everyday!

TEA!
Just give me all the tea! I never thought I'd be one of those people that drink weird flavoured tea but I have become that person, I don't really drink milk as it doesn't agree with me but fruity tea is the best! (I love Teapigs, Twinings Raspberry and Echinacea and have a mug of green tea every morning)

Marshmallow Shower Cream
I had seen a few posts about this new range that Imperial Leather and was super intrigued. I'm normally a bit of a shower gel snob and don't mind paying a bit more for one I really like from somewhere like Lush or The Body Shop. But oh my... this is amazing. Probably too sweet for some but if you're a lover of scents like Lush Snow Fairy then you need to get your hands on this! It's on offer in lots of place as it's just been released.

Cadbury Boost
I'm serious... WHY has no one ever thought to let me know how delicious these are? I had never tried one until a couple of days ago! Yes, at around 250 calories, I am aware they are very unhealthy. But sometimes you need to treat yourself!

Adult colouring
The best thing to happen in 2015! Making colouring books for adults is pure genius! I actually first saw these back in 2014...before it was cool. I bought one for my sister for her birthday because I thought it would help with exam stress. She got addicted and shortly after I couldn't resist buying myself one. It's so therapeutic and I love doing it when I feel I need some time away from screens!

Have you got any random favourites? Or have I tempted you to indulge in a calorific treat or have a marshmellowy shower?! Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment