Saturday 23 January 2016

My Little Box - January

January's My Little Box theme was My Little Wish Box, which I thought was a really nice idea and better than just sticking to something generic to do with the new year such as resolutions or being healthy! I was really pleased with this month's box, after being really disappointed with some of the other boxes I've received. Although last month's box was good I am still so annoyed that I didn't get the mini Nars blush *sobs*. After this month's box, to try and save money, I was going to cancel my subscription but due to the lovely contents of this box I'm having second thoughts!
2016 Diary
This diary is so pretty! The font is gorgeous and it has a beautiful illustration page at the beginning of each month. My one huge complaint... who buys a diary at the end of January?! Surely it's something most people have bought before the previous year has ended. So I already have a diary so not sure what I'm going to do with this one! Any ideas, let me know!

Message Bracelets
This is was one of those items that makes me really want to unsubscribe from this box. Essentially some bits of tiny ribbon with something written on, plus one of mine was missing! Apparently worth £6, I think it's a waste of money. I guess someone younger may have been more pleased with this than me...

 My Little Beauty Lip Balm
You can never have enough lip balms! This is perfect for either travelling or chucking in the handbag. I'm just glad it's not another moisturizer from My Little Beauty as it has been for the last few boxes! I've really liked all the products from My Little Beauty (My Little Box's own range) and is one of the reason I continue my subscription.

REN, Rosa  Centifolia 3 in 1 Cleansing Water
I'm guessing this is like a micellar water so I'm intrigued to try this out. I'll probably stash it away and take it with me when I next go away somewhere. Also I've never tried out any products from REN so this is the perfect opportunity!

NoxiDoxi Mask and Peel Perfect Eclat
This was the products that grabbed my attention the most. Firstly I love masks and secondly I've been looking for a peel, I'm really excited to try this out. Will definitely report back on what I think of this! Hoping it gives me dull skin a bit more of a glow!
All in all I was quite pleased with this box and I am very tempted to stay subscribed, although there were a few boxes near the end of last year that I was really disappointed with but this box and December's box have been lovely!

Do you subscribe to any subscpription boxes? Let me know in the comments on tweet me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment