Tuesday 20 October 2015

My Little Box - October

 So this month's My Little Box was "My Little Creative box"... and for starters I have not got a clue why the theme is creative! I'll be honest from the start of this post, I am so disappointed with this month's box! Firstly, I open it and discover there's no pretty sticker to go in my scrapbook but some stupid promotion of their social media then where is the gorgeous illustrated box?! As for the contents I don't think I got my money's worth at all this month! And don't even get me started on delivery, it didn't arrive until today, 20th October...
 Inside this month's box alongside the usual bits and bobs...

Tote Bag - Apparently worth £15... are you kidding? As cute as this bag is, you can something similar for £1 in Primark. It has a cute quote on and probably will get used but this box is meant to be a treat for me and this item didn't impress me!

High Voltage Beads- Again... £16 for some beads?! I would never buy something like this let alone for this amount of money. I hate to be negative but I know a lot of people that are probably as underwhelmed as me.

Nail Polish- I'm yet to try this out, it's an okay colour but it's nothing special...

Creme de Minuit- I would assume this means night cream. I am intrigued to try this as I do tend to like the My Little Beauty products and this moisturizer is packed with lovely stuff to nourish and soothe the skin. Plus I have just run out of moisturizer!

Baija Hydrating Cream- Bit confused as to why there's two moisturizers in this box... well I get one is for your face and one is for your body but still. However it's a useful size and I might take it to New York next month. Although I just tried a bit out on my hand I am not too fond of the scent. 
I hate to be so negative but I struggled to find anything positive to say about the items in this box. After waiting for this box all month due to terribly slow delivery, overall I'm really disappointed. I'm afraid to say My Little Box we may be parting ways soon, the contents seem to be not worth the money!

Apologies that this has been the most whiney post but I do pay £15pm for this out of my own hard earnt money! I could have treated myself to some much nicer bits than what I received it this box!
 Are you a subscriber of My Little Box? What did you think of the box this month? If you have a suggestion of a different box I should try let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment