Friday 21 March 2014

The Liebster Award

Eeek, the gorgeous Roxy from January Blonde (link to her blog here) nominated me for a Liebster award! In case you're new to blogging like me, and haven't head of it,  it's an award that is blogger to blogger and helps new bloggers gain recognition for their lovely blogs then run!

The rules for this are as follows:
1.You must link back to the person who awarded you
2.You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you
3.You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions
4.You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
5.You must tell your nominees that they have been nominated by you
  
Thank you Roxy for nominating me, I have never done any kind of tag post so I guess this will let you find out a bit more about me!

1. What's your favourite thing to blog about?
At the moment I would say product reviews of stuff I've been loving or monthly favourites!

2. What inspired you to start writing a blog?
 My passion for writing, my desire to become involved with the blogging community and the need to for somewhere to chat about beauty!
3. What is one item of clothing you couldn't live without?
 Comfy warm jumpers!
4. What is on your summer wishlist?
 Sunshine! Does that count?!
5. What was the last beauty item you bought?
I popped into Boots the other day and bought the some Essie nail varnishes in the 3 for 2, in the colours Fiji, Bahama Mama and Beach Bum Blue!
6. What's your favourite song right now?
I'm still in love with "How long will I love you" by the beautiful Ellie Goulding!
7. What life motto do you choose to live by


"When you look back on your life you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did"
8. Do you prefer sun or snow?
This is really tough - but I'm going to say sun! Everyone's happier when it's sunny, right?
9. What is your dream job?
 I won't know until I have it.. if that makes sense! The grass is always greener on the other side!
10. Who is your favourite blogger of all time?
I'm going to have to say Zoe Sugg (a.k.a Zoella)...
11. Why is your blog called what it is?
Well, Hayley is my first name then Jachz is the first two letters of my middle and surname with a Z on the end! (crazy, I know!)

I nominate the following people, who all have less than 200 followers on either Twitter, Bloglovin' or Instagram:
Ellie-  Ms Ellie Jean

And my questions for you are 
1. What made you decide to start a blog?
2. Have you stuck to your New Years resolutions? What were they?
3. What do you hope to be doing in 5 years time?
4. What are five beauty products you could not live without?
5. MIC or TOWIE?
6. Favourite LUSH product?
7. What's your favourite quote?
8. Favorite time of the year?
9.What's your favourite brand and why?
10. Would you rather only have a wardrobe full of winter or summer clothes?
11.  If you could only wear one lipstick for the rest of your life what would it be?
Thanks again for my nomination, hope you enjoyed reading my answers! I look forward to seeing the answers to my questions!!
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment