Saturday 8 March 2014

Another Mini LUSH Haul!


 

It had been a(nother) stressful week with lots of coursework, so I popped into LUSH to treat myself to a few things I've had my eye on! I've been looking to find some new skincare so thought I'd test out these bits! (Full reviews to follow!)




 Ocean Salt Facial Scrub - I haven't had a chance to try this out yet but it smells AMAZING, it basically smells like a lime cocktail! As well as sea salt for scrubbing away any dead skin, it contains  avocado butter, coconut oil and seaweed all which make your skin nice and soft! (see full ingredients here on the LUSH website)

Ultrabland Facial Cleanser- A first impressions post will be up about this soon (you can now read this here!), but ultimately it's a very gentle cleanser! I really wanted to try this out as my eczema prone skin has been very dry from the cold weather.

Eau Roma Water Toner Water- I've been wanting to try out the LUSH toners for a while but have always chosen to spend my money on other products instead but I've been using this before I go to bed to get rid of any makeup my cleanser hasn't removed, it's so relaxing and definitely worth purchasing!

It's Raining Men Shower Gel (100g)-So this is the scent of the Honey I Washed the Kids Soap, which I haven't actually tried as I'm not a soapy person. I've used it once and I'm not sure if I'm impressed, in comparison to the other LUSH shower gels it doesn't have a really strong scent and I couldn't smell it on my skin after my shower. I will test out a few more times though cause my sense of smells has gone a bit strange lately!


When paying for these products the lady who served me told me that LUSH is bringing out a new collection this month of lots of new stuff!! Unfortunately  it's top secret, I'm so excited though for the launch of new products! 

Comment below if you think there is anything you think I should try!

Hayley x


No comments:

Post a Comment