Tuesday 11 March 2014

Spring Nails: ESSIE


  On a recent trip to Boots (I can't resist a good 3 for 2!) I purchased a three Essie nail varnishes. I've been loving this one, Splash of Grenadine, it's such a girly purple pink colour, which is perfect for spring. Being pale I feel that pastels tend to just make me look even more washed out so I prefer to add a burst of colour. I'd never tried Essie nail varnishes before, at £7.99, they are quite pricey in comparison to other drugstore nail varnishes. Are they worth it? Definitely! Normally within a day my nails have started chipping but my Essie nail varnishes manage to go without chipping for days, I haven't actually tested how long yet, but I had the one colour on for four days and it still looked pretty much freshly painted. (okay, forgive me in the photo it does look like they have chipped bit on the tips but I have been typing a lot, A LOT).






Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment