Thursday 20 March 2014

Essie NOTW.


The other day I quickly popped into Boots as it was leading up to the end of the 3 for 2! I picked up some more lovely Essie colours, here is one of my favourites, "Beach Bum Blue". I would say, and I'm sure you'll agree from the name, this is more of a summery colour, but I wanted to try it out as it's such a unique colour. It is quite shimmery but not glittery, and does weirdly make me feel like a bit of a mermaid but in a good way!

Whilst looking through various blogs I have read that quite a few people find Essie nail varnishes chip quickly and this one has weirdly chipped more quickly than my other two Essie nail varnishes, which barely chip after wearing them for days, no idea why that is! 

I do like this colour but I definitely think it's too bold for this time of year, so I think I'll be going back to using my current favourite of "Splash of Grenadine"!


What do you think of this colour? What Essie colours are your favourite at the moment?




Hayley x 


No comments:

Post a Comment