Saturday 25 October 2014

Lush Lip Scrubs

 
If you've never tried anything from Lush these little pots of loveliness are a great place to start! They're also the perfect treat for your lips now the weather is getting colder!

The Lush lip scrubs are one of the first products that got me obsessed with Lush and experimenting with their products and since that moment I've never looked back! These little pots are a simple yet lifesaving product which I now would say are one of my staple products (ever!)

These scrubs gently exfoliate your lips and leave them feeling super soft! A bonus is that they also taste amazing, and, because they are made out of sugar and lovely natural ingredients once you've finished scrubbing you can just lick it off! Genius! 

The lip scrubs come in few different flavours, above are the ones I've tried! Currently they've got a limited edition Christmas one out which smells amazing and I'd definitely recommend! My favourite out of these two is definitely Bubblegum, this is very very sweet, if you love Snow Fairy kinda scent, this one's for you.

So if going into a Lush store is overwhelming then this is a good product start with, trust me, you'll be hooked!

Lush lip scrubs have become a staple product for me, have you tried them? Let me know in the comments or @_bowsandbuttons 

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment