Saturday 4 October 2014

Lush Christmas Haul

Yesterday, Lush Halloween and, more excitingly, Lush Christmas entered stores (yippee!). Lush have brought back some old favourites but also some new, very exciting products! Of course, I had to get a few bits! I couldn't resist picking up all four seasonal shower gels, but had to hold back from going crazy on bath related things as I've got other products I'm trying to use up first! There's many more things I want to try, but for now, this is what I picked up and am incredibly excited to try out...

"...warm up even the chilliest of days & bring a sparkle to your shower."
When I paid for my basket of lushness at the till the guy told me this is actually an oldie from when Lush was Cosmetics to go...I thought it was a new product but I was obviously wrong! I like the idea that is very Christmassy but I'm not sure if I'm in love with the spicy scent as much as I am the sweet scents!
 "A crisp apple shower gel to leave you feeling the fairest of them all." 
A new shower gel for this year with the same scent as the So White bath bomb, rumour has it many will replacing this for Snow fairy this year! *dramatic gasps*

 "...now with the addition of skin-softening seaweed."
How could I resist? And that is that! I am a snow fairy sort of gal, there is no denying it so this was the first thing to hop in my basket! An interesting ingredient addition of seaweed this year too. Since running out of this I've really missed and can't wait to be smelling of sweets again!

"Let your skin be kissed by a rose with this sweetly floral shower gel."
I didn't get the chance to try this last Christmas and I'm not sure it will be a favourite over Snow Fairy but we shall see!

 "...with the same vanilla-like fragrance as Butterball bath bomb."
This is the cuteness most amazing smelling product of this Christmas' products in my opinion! Personally, I think he smells like hot chocolate and I can't wait to use him on a cold winters evening. It's full of lovely ingredients to nourish the skin so silky soft skin is guaranteed!
 "A Christmassy red lip tint made with cherries and dates for sweet, kissable lips"
I'm yet to try a Lush lip balm or tint so I thought I'd give this one a whirl! Not the biggest fan of the packaging but I'll see what I think of the actual product!


Have you popped into LUSH to stock up on any Christmas/Halloween products yet? What will you trying out this year?

Hayley x  

No comments:

Post a Comment