Wednesday 15 October 2014

Weekly Wishes #1


Above are a few beauty products that I'd love to try all from brands I am yet to tried (excluding The Body Shop). 

1. The massage bar and body polish are from a brand call Bomb Cosmetics, I've heard the brand name about but I actually saw some of their products when passing some time in a little trinket like shop in Exeter a few weeks ago. This brand looks like it has so many good things to offer and I really want to try some of their products! (Plus they are cruelty free *thumbs up* from me!)

2. It seems every beauty blogger and Youtuber goes on about this cult product, NUXE lip balm! There's not a lot to say about it, but, the cold weather has really started to damage my lips and they're in need of some nourishment, so maybe this product could do some magic for me!?

3. I've seen a few odd posts about the Body Shop cleanser and seen it appear in a few monthly favourites and have become intrigued. Plus I've never tried an oil cleanser so would be interested to try one out! 
 4. Additionally, another brand I've been hearing about is Yes to, they've got loads of products, mainly skincare but for me, they stand out as they claim their products are made of 95% natural ingredients! According to their website that means the products contain no parabens, phthalates, SLS, petroleum, silicones, chemical sunscreens and other nasty ingredients.

5. Finally, I love the girly packaging of the Zoella products and am debating whether to try out some of the range and think if anything it will look pretty sat with all my makeup and beauty products in my room!

Have you tried any of these beauty products or like the brands? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment