Sunday 5 October 2014

September Summary

September flew by, I know everyone says that about every month but seriously, I literally don't even know where September went, especially as I usually find its a month that is a bit of a drag! I've been loving the start of the autumnal weather and tried to make the most of my time before entering the third and final year of my degree (scary!)

All in all it was a great month! The most exciting and biggest achievement was that I FINALLY  passed my driving test!! To some people this may not seem much but it was a real struggle and I thought I could never do it, but using all my determination and positivity I managed it! It's amazing what the results a positive attitude can have! (I think you can probably tell my excitement over this by the excessive amount of exclamation marks oops!)

After passing my driving test I was able to move back to my University home in the lovely Plymouth. I'm so happy to be back, and after a summer of working and driving lessons, I've finally got to spend some quality time with my boyfriend and just had time to relax. We also celebrated our two and half year anniversary this month, crazy!

Also for the first time since being at Uni I visited Cornwall, my boyfriend and I drove down to Looe which is a lovely little seaside place with lots of little touristy shops, rock pools and pasty shops. I definitely need to try to get down to Cornwall more before I move away from Plymouth next year!

Another first for this month is that I went to my first ever live rugby match (Exeter Chiefs vs Harlequins), to be honest I wasn't keen on the idea of going, but, I am surprised to say I actually really enjoyed it! I would even consider going again (and that's saying something!) I must admit I didn't understand all the rules but understood enough to know Exeter won (wooo).

Last month I said that I wanted to try and be a bit healthier during in September, I've got as far as purchasing an exercise bike and was being good at regularly using it but now uni has started up I'm not being as good (tut tut!).
One last thing that happened this month; I had a bit of a spur of the moment thing and had a fringe cut in, not sure I'm loving it that much and doubt it's going to be staying around to long!

Finally, my goals for October include continuing my attempt at being healthy, cracking on with dissertation work and also setting up society at University with my fellow blogger friend from Sweet Heart Fashion- which I am very excited about!

What did you achieve in September? Have you made yourself any goals for October?

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment