Wednesday 26 February 2014

My Current LUSH Collection!

At the moment I have quite a few bits from LUSH so I thought I'd take a few snaps and show you what products I'm using on a daily basis and looking forward to using soon! Going into LUSH can sometimes be quite overwhelming as there are so many products. If you're new to LUSH or are stuck on what to buy I am loving the products in the top photos, they smell AMAZING and the scent actually stays lingering on your skin for ages! The bath bombs are mainly gifts left over from Christmas which I haven't had a chance to use yet!


 -Snow Fairy Shower Gel - I am so sad I won't be able to get any more of this until Christmas!!

-Popcorn Lip Scrub- This has been amazing for the weather lately as my lips keep getting really dry and chapped from the cold and wind!

-Dream Cream Hand and Body Lotion- This does an amazing job cooling down my eczema and for putting on freshly shaven legs 

-FUN (Green)- This smells so fresh and zingy I love washing my body and hair with it!

-American Cream Hair Conditioner- This leaves your hair smelling absolutely amazing even for hours after washing your hair.

-Prince Charming Shower Gel- Valentines collection, I'm a bit iffy on the scent of this and probably wouldn't repurchase.


Bath Bombs      Bubble Bars

 Dragon's Egg                     -Candy Mountain

-Sex Bomb

-Shoot for the Stars
 
-Bombardino
   


Is there any products you would recommend that I try? I really can't wait to purchase some of the Easter and Mothers day collection and also really want to try some of the skin care products!


Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment