Thursday 27 February 2014

February Favourites


 LUSH Dream Cream Hand and Body Lotion - I've been using this product to try and cool down my eczema, it's £13 ish for the tub (I think) but it really is worth it and I know it will last me a while.

LUSH Popcorn Lip Scrub- With the weather being so cold this has been the best product for my chapped lips, it makes them feel SO soft!

Soap and Glory- Thick and Fast Mascara- I go through phases of loving then being indifferent about this mascara, however it's been the only mascara I seem to have been using this month! It makes my lashes look nice and long and very black.

Simple- Eye roll on- This product is so cooling and perfect to use in the mornings to help wake yourself up and refresh the skin under your eyes.


TRESemme Heat protection- Lately I realized how I've stopped using heat protection on my hair so repurchased this old favourite which smells nice and products my hair against the heat of my straighteners!

LUSH American Cream Hair Conditioner- If you want amazing smelling hair, this is the product for you! It smells incredible! I usually just put this on the ends of my hair as I feel it is a bit too heavy to use on my roots. The scent lingers in your hair for absolutely ages, which for me is extremely important!

My Kindle and new case is a non beauty favourite - I've been trying to get back into reading, this month I read The Knot- Mark Watson, it's quite a quick read that tells the story of a wedding photographer and his life.


What products have you been loving this month? I'd love some suggestions of some new things to try!



Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment