Sunday 2 February 2014

January Favourites


To be honest, I haven't fell in love with many products this month but here are the few that I seemed to end up using most days of January.



 1. Vaseline: Spray & Go body moisturiser- This is absolutely perfect for when you don't have much time to properly moisturise after a shower or bath, you can quickly just spray it all over. It soaks in quickly and doesn't feel greasy at all. I'm not overly fond of the smell of this product and probably wouldn't use this product if I had more time after showers. However saying that it is a very gentle product which is good for my sensitive skin, especially after just shaving.


2. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation- There's been so much hype over this foundation, so when my skin started getting paler over winter and my Bourjous Health Mix was looking not quite right on my skin I opted to try this out, I don't regret it at all! In the past I haven't been to fond of Rimmel foundations as they never seemed to apply very evenly. However, this foundation is a lovely colour and does add a nice glow to my tired and dull skin. I definitely will be repurchasing it again.



3. Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hair Spray- For a long time I've never really used hairspray as it I've never made me hair feel crunchy and I hate the smell. However, I've heard a fair few things about how amazing this one is and it certainly lives up to expectations! I've also purchased  Iced coconut cocktail hair spray but the scent is far too summery for this time of year.


4. L'Oreal Paris #TXT (Texture styling) Volume super sizing spray- This spray has a similar effect to sea salt spray, although it doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy or stiff. I've found myself using this a lot in January just to give my hair a bit of volume when it's straight or curly.



5. LUSH green FUN- I'm completely in love with this stuff, I received it as a Christmas present and have been using it ever since. You can use FUN on your body, hair or in a bath- I've tried it in all 3, I prefer to take a ball into the shower and use some on my body and some on my hair. It makes my hair extremely soft and smelling fresh, it's a very zingy and limey scent which is very refreshing. I definitely want to try out the other colours of FUN.




6. Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum- I don't think many people will disagree with me when I say that the packaging is disgusting and tacky but I love the scent it's sweet but not too teenage girlish. I'm on the search for a permanent new scent but this is what I'll be wearing until I do. Very fruity and vanilla like scent which I think it's lovely for during in the day!


7. Maybelline The Volum' Express Mascara Falsies (Black Drama) - Whilst everyone was raving about Maybelline The Rocket mascara, I fell in love with this one, it gives my lashes the perfect length and volume. So happy with this mascara I probably won't be changing it for a while!


8. Rimmel Professional Eye Brow Pencil (Black Brown)- I never really felt the need to start filling in my brows until last year or so but this pencil is completely perfect and makes my brows filled but still looking natural, plus it's very affordable.

9. Montagne Jeunesse; Dead sea face spa- I love this brand of face masks, they're affordable and perfect for a pamper night alone or with friends. My favorite ones tend to be the sea salt ones as they leave my skin feels soft and fresh.

What products have you been loving this month?

Hayley x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment