Thursday 11 December 2014

November Summary

Better late than never, right?! November and the beginning of December have been extremely busy! November was full of essay writing and stressing over organizing my dissertation. It wasn't the best of months, however, I feel like I've made a whole lot of progress! One thing, I've almost collected all the data for my dissertation which means I can start data analysis and the write up (woooo). If you're a third year uni student I'm sure you can relate to the stress that doing a dissertation brings, especially if you're collecting data yourself!

The highlight of my month was definitely my boyfriend's 21st! We went to an delicious steak house - we all ate way too much and his parents brought down an amazing personalized cake which looked and tasted incredible. If you're looking for a cake like it check out Mr Buns on Facebook (here). As I was completely stuck on what to get him for his birthday I made a "man bouquet" and he loved it! It may have taken a lot of creativity and looking at Pinterest but I must admit I 
was quite proud of my creation! (I'm thinking of doing a post about how to create a man bouquet soon!)

Overall, although I spent a lot of November stressing I'm really looking forward to the festivities of December and seeing my family when I go home for Christmas! Now the deadlines have passed and the Uni term has nearly finished, that means only one thing, time to get organized and do my Christmas shopping eeeek!

What did you do in the month of November? Have you got any goals for December? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter @_bowsandbuttons!
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment