Sunday 17 August 2014

AUGUST WISHLIST



Although I recently haven't been posting on my blog as much as intended (all for good reason, a makeover is coming soon, keep your eyes peeled!) it doesn't mean I have stopped drooling over beauty products. There's (quite) a few things I've got my eyes on at the moment, I'm just waiting for a reason to treat myself to them to come along!
 
Essie Lux Duo Kit Sparkle On Top £12.99 - I've recently purchased a quite a few of the Barry M varnishes however in comparison to my Essie polishes they chip so quickly and are less easy to apply. I really love the cute Essie sets and have an eye on a few colours for Autumn/Winter (yes I'm thinking about it already...). Also the combination of the mint and the glitter would look gorgeous and after the lovely Tabitha West (see her blog here) tweeted a photo of a glitter nail look I really want to have a go for myself!

 Tanya Burr Lipgloss (Smile Dream Sparkle, Vampire Kiss and Picnic In The Park) £6.99 - Yes I know, I am a bit late to the party with this one but I wanted to see what others thought of this range before rushing out and potentially wasting my money. I've heard good things about these products and think the colour range is amazing. I think these would be perfect for when I'm back at uni when I don't have much time in the mornings to get ready.Also I would love to try out the nail varnishes but haven't really heard as much about them (if you've tried them let me know!)

Sleek Blush Sweet Cheeks £9.99 - Most beauty bloggers go on and on (and on and on) about the Sleek blushes! In my local Superdrug they don't supply Sleek so haven't had the chance to pick one up. I think the combination of colours is perfect and from all the great things I've heard and read I am desperate to see what they live up to my expectations!


Yes To Tomatoes Pore Scrub - £12.00 - Recently I've been trying to establish a skincare routine that I'm happy with and can actually commit to, in hope the my spotty skin will behave. In the process of this I'm trying to find some products I'm happy to incorporate. Recently I've heard a lot of beauty bloggers talking about the "Yes to" range. This scrub is " 99% natural ingredients" and has ingredients to fight acne. I'm a huge fan of natural products and companies which understand the importance of this.

Black Formal Floral Print Zip Front Backpack £22.99- September is creeping nearer which means back to Uni for me! For me, it's so important to have a good sturdy bag that can carry everything I need for a day of uni and this looks perfect!

While I am trying to save money for post uni I may have to treat myself to a few of these things before going back to University! Have you tried any these products? Or anything you would recommend either skin care or for back to uni makeup?

Hayley x

Links

www.superdrug.com

http://www.asos.com/YES-TO/Yes-To-Tomatoes-Pore-Scrub/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4254408

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/bags-and-purses/black-formal-floral-print-zip-front-backpack-_318391209

No comments:

Post a Comment