Thursday 8 May 2014

LUSH Wishlist #1


I'm always having a nose on the LUSH website and always pop into my local LUSH when at the shops. In fact, I'm currently waiting for a LUSH delivery (It was meant to be here by now, but that's a whole other story but the customer service people were really good though and even kindly refunded me the packaging costs as an apology!), I ordered some products from the Kitchen and from the regular line of products.
  I think LUSH have such a wide range of products and once you're out of the being overwhelmed with everything-smells-amazing-and-looks-so-lovely phase, you realise there is so much LUSH have to offer! Above are a few things I've got my eye on!

1. Bubbly Lipstick- £14.50
I feel like the makeup collection (emotional brilliance) of LUSH is neglected, I'm not sure if there is a reason for this but I really want to try the lipsticks, this one is described as  a 
"Two-tone pink lipstick that gives your lips looking luscious all day long."
Plus I really like the packaging, it's very unique from any other cosmetics.

This is one of the new bath bombs from LUSH, need I sat anymore - just look at the lovely colours in it! You know it's just going to be a brightly coloured typical LUSH bath and will not disappoint.

3. Big Shampoo - £11.95
The caption for this product is "To make you feel like a mermaid" - well that's sold me already, who wouldn't want to feel like a mermaid!? I've heard and read good things about this shampoo, it is pricier than I would normally be willing to pay but if it does a good job it might be a worthwhile purchase. Must remember to get a sample next time I visit LUSH!

I love everything Vanilla, so I don't see why I wouldn't love this product! I haven't really heard much about this product but the LUSH website describe it as
 "A light and fruity lotion to leave a soft and lingering loveliness about you all day." 
- and I do not doubt that one bit! One of things I love about LUSH is the scents do actually linger on your skin/hair

Nearly everyday I use the LUSH "Feeling Younger" skin tint, it can be used as a highlighter or as a base with moisturiser. However, now it's approaching Summer I really want to try out Charisma which is a more bronze tint which would be perfect for a skin kissed look!

6. New shampoo bar -£5.50
I'm very intrigued by the shampoo bars LUSH offers, in particular this one I have heard positive reviews of. It is claimed you can get 60+ uses out of one of these! Apparently it's meant to promote hair growth, and as my hair feels so weak I would love to see if it makes a difference, LUSH state
"Cinnamon leaf, bay and clove bud essential oils combine with peppermint to boost blood flow, stimulating the hair follicles."

"For skin that feels royally good" - I love a good body butter, and this looks perfect for using after a shower to nourish and hydrate the skin. It's another product that shows how unique LUSH is in comparison to other brands as I've never seen anything like it!

8. Tea Tree Water-£7.50
One product I've been using every day for a while now is Eau Roma Water from LUSH. However, I've nearly ran out of this and while I love it I really want to try this one next! Obviously Tea Tree is meant to be good for keeping spots away, and I'm intrigued to find out whether this could help my spot prone skin.


Look out for my LUSH Haul post which should be up next week!

Have you tried any of these products? Or have you got any recommendations for me?

Hayley x


No comments:

Post a Comment