Wednesday 21 October 2015

Tanya Burr Nail Polish in Penguin Chic

Ever since YouTubers started bringing out their own ranges, I'll admit, I've been very skeptical (let's save that for another post/separate rant..). However, due to Tanya Burr's packaging change, a lot of the nail varnishes in the old packaging has been discounted (I bought mine as part of a Fragrance Direct haul) so I thought I'd try one out! I'm obsessed with nail varnishes so I'm always willing to see what a different brand has to offer with regards to shade range, quality and chip resistance.

I've been looking for a neutral shade that isn't a nude for a while and wanted to try out a grey. I absolutely love this shade in Penguin Chic and I was really surprised at the quality of it! I've been adding an accent nail on my ring finger to add a little bit of sparkle, in the photo I'm wearing OPI Happy Anniversary (bought on Fragrance Direct, see my haul here). 

Overall, I liked this nail varnish a lot more and I'm now choosing to wear it over my Essie polishes! I'll definitely be buying more of the colours from Tanya Burr's collection and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable yet amazing quality nail varnish. I've got my eyes on the shades Fairy Godmother, Frosting Cupcakes and Duvet Day.
Have you tried any products from Tanya Burr's cosmetics line? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment