Thursday 22 October 2015

A/W Winter Trends I'm Loving


I don't really blog a lot about fashion and I wouldn't say I try to be "fashionable", I'll usually wear what I like the look of or what's comfy and not bothered by not being on trend. However, I am absolutely in love with what's in the shops this season! So here's the essential items I think are a must for this winter!

1. Capes
So easy to wear, capes are very popular again this year! They're the perfect alternative to a big heavy coat as you can layer instead! I'm yet to find the perfect cape for me but I saw this one on Very which I really like. They've had some lovely ones in Primark this year too, but they seem to be snapped up so quickly and I haven't managed to get my hands on one boo!

2. High Neck Jumpers
Everywhere seems to have high neck jumpers! I absolutely love the ones which have got the shoulder cutouts. Paired with jeans and boots I think these make a cute and easy outfit! Whether I'll actually be buying many of these because I'm not sure whether the neck will annoy me is another matter!

3. Pinafores
They are so adorable! I love that Pinafores are making a come back, I haven't managed to find my size anywhere in one I like so I'm obviously not the only one who is love with this trend! Worn as shown in the photo with a top underneath and tights looks so cute!

4. Over the Knee Boots
Being short, I don't think I'd ever be able to pull a pair of these bad boys off but I think they look great either for the day or dressed up for the evening. 

5. Ripped Jeans
The ripped jean look seems to continuing to make an appearance for A/W. These make such an easy outfit, paired with a nice shirt. boots and some pretty jewellery or a big scarf. 

What trends are you loving this A/W? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons
Hayley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment