Monday 3 November 2014

First Impressions: W7 Makeup*


"W7 Make Up, the inspiration of two entrepreneurial young men from West London was created in 2002. Their aim – that every woman should have access to an extensive range of high quality cosmetics at an affordable price – is now well on the way to becoming a reality."


I hadn't really heard much about this brand until lately, and I'm a bit saddened if I'm honest, because I was missing out on something amazing! If you haven't heard of W7, they have a gorgeous range of makeup, accessories and skincare all at incredibly affordable prices. While looking through their products you might spot what looks like some cheeky dupes! Their "Absolute mascara" packaging reminds me of Benefit's "They're real"! (I may have to try this and see if the formula and brush is a dupe too!).

I'll be reviewing all these individual items, but I was far too excited and wanted to show you what I got, so here is a sneak peak! I have got three products from the range all which have undeniably lovely packaging, bright but not too tacky and cheap looking!

Africa Bronzer - This bronzer is lovely and it's completely perfect for my pale skin, its two toned and got a blush shade and a light bronzing shade. You'll have to wait for the review to see it all its glory!

Paint the Line Eyeliner - I've only worn this once but I've got to say so far I'm very impressed with its staying power and how black and opaque it is. I'll report back soon on how this eyeliner compares to others I've tried. I'm constantly on the lookout for a new affordable eyeliner which ticks all the boxes, could this be the one?!

Butter kiss lipstick in "Candy Coral" - I didn't think I was going to like this by colour the packaging; I thought it would be too bright for me and not suit my pale skin.  But oh I was so wrong, it’s the perfect peach pink colour and the most lovely buttery glide on texture but still stays in place. I really want to try some of the reds in this lipstick; the berry and deep shades would be for this season!

And I'm afraid that's all I'm saying for now! Keep your eyes peeled for the full product reviews and more about W7 makeup!

Have you ever tried anything from W7? Check out their website here. Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons which review you want to see most!


Hayley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment