Monday 10 November 2014

W7 eyeliner*

I sometimes wonder if the battle to find the perfect eyeliner will ever come to end. While I've loved the Collection felt tip liners for a few years now, just recently, I don't know if they've changed the formula  but I've been finding they are drying up far too quickly! With not much success of finding another felt tip liner I like, I've started experimenting with liquid liners. While I've always thought of them as messy, I think that I've reached the eyeliner skill level where I should be able to use it with a bit more success than my early makeup days!

*Enter W7 Paint the line eyeliner into my life!* I've recently been trying out this eyeliner from W7, I've only been using it a couple of weeks but I honestly can say I am extremely impressed! One thing I was amazed at was its staying power, I was surprised to look in the mirror and see it was still looking pretty good after many hour whereas normally I find liquid liners can go a bit... crumbly and flakey (not a good look!). Also you can see for yourself from the image how black and opaque it is, its the best I'm yet to try!

At only £4.95 this is an incredible eyeliner and has definitely crept its way into my every day makeup! I would also say that it lives up to being waterproof, although it's extremely easy to remove (when you are intending to!). This eyeliner may not be as good as high end brands but if you're looking for an affordable eyeliner that won't disappoint then I would definitely say give this one a go.

The only tiny weeny problem I have with this product is it is a little stingy when I first apply it on my sensitive skin. However, after it's dried its completely fine and doesn't leave redness when I remove it. I think it may just be the time of year and my skin being more sensitive but it definitely hasn't put me off using it and hasn't caused my eczema to return!

Have you tried any makeup from W7? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment