Sunday 23 November 2014

Gossimar Wings Review*

"Gossimar Wings is an online jewellery boutique specializing in statement jewellery, including necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings.Based in the UK and founded in 2012. Gossimar Wings brings statement jewellery at affordable prices, and has been seen on many celebrity clients."

Now that winter has well and truly come around, I've dug out my cosy jumpers and have attempting to find ways to accessorize them and add a bit of colour. An easy way to transform a winter outfit is by simply adding some statement jewelery, this can quickly complete an outfit! While I usually prefer more delicate jewellery I think statement pieces effortlessly can change a boring dull wintery outfit to something girly, classy and perfect for this season.

The jewellery shown is from an online boutique called "Gossimar Wings",  many celebrities are wearing their pieces (you can see on there Facebook page here!), however despite the high quality and popularity among celebs they offer a wide range of affordable pieces and something to suit everyone!

The necklace I'm wearing is the Lyanna necklace, although it's big (obviously because it's statement jewellery!) I feel that the pink keeps it looking classy and not too "in your face". In the past something that has scared me away from statement jewelery is that it would look tacky and too bold but I think this necklace looks gorgeous! The Lyanna necklace is also available in white and blue which is amazing as I think its a simple, yet beautiful and very wearable design!
The bracelet I'm wearing is the Starlight bracelet, think it looks gorgeous paired with the necklace or on its own! I'm loving with the rope detail which makes it very easy to wear, it doesn't get in the way when you're wearing it which maybe you'd expect from statement jewellery. This piece is also available in a few different colours so if pink isn't for you there are other choices! I must admit it is something I love about Gossimar Wings, a lot of the products are available in different colours which means if you like a design you can choose the colour you think you'd get the most wear out of or have all the colours to go with different outfits!

Personally, I think the pieces they offer are extremely versatile and well worth the money! You'll have to try them out for yourselves to see if you agree! I definitely think this would also look great for an evening look, simply paired with a little black dress it would perfect for a Christmas do or night out. If you're struggling to think of what to get maybe your mum, sister or friend for Christmas I think a piece from Gossimar wings would make a lovely present! They're affordable but amazing quality and I'd love to receive one of these on Christmas day! I'm definitely going to be purchasing some more jewelerry for Gossimar Wings very soon, I've got my eye on the Frozen necklace, Sienna bracelet and the Anais necklace!


Have you bought anything from Gossimar Wings? Are you a fan of statement jewellery? Let me know what you think in the comments or @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment