Thursday 27 November 2014

Weekly Wishes #2



Just a few things that I've seen lately I think are extremely cute, useful or smell nice!

1) I've been wanting to try products from This Works for ages and at this time of year they bring out the most adorable miniature gift sets! The perfect opportunity to try new products at the fraction of the price! 

2) I'm a bit bored of my current bags... I say bags, I mean my two bags that I use. I wouldn't mind getting a couple of little satchels for when I don't need to be carrying around a big handbag.

3) My hair has been feeling extremely dry lately, I don't know if it's the cold weather or something else but I've good things about Lush hair masks. I am so am tempted to try one of these out!

4) I love Makeup Revolution, I've got a few of their lipsticks, which I don't use every day but I love wearing them and for only £1 I don't really mind that they're not part of my every day makeup. I'm really loving their darker berry shades for winter!

5) I think these may be the cutest slippers ever!

6) I've been after a travel cup for ages but always been hesitant as I'm not sure if I'd get much use out of it but they do have some really nice ones for Christmas gifts!

7) Vanilla just smells amazing and therefore this one is pretty self explanatory!


What are you wishing for? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x


No comments:

Post a Comment