Wednesday 18 February 2015

January/Current Favourites

Blistex Lip care solutions/ Makeup Revolution eyeshadow// Baby Lips// Barry M- Ballerina// Lush fresh face masks// Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
Yes, I know, we are nearly half way through February now but I had this post all written up then got really ill and completely forgot to edit and post it. But here it is! Due to my attempt to save money and trying to use up existing products, I don't have many favourites. However the above have been essential and highly necessary for this time of year not just January!

Lips
This weather has really not agreed with my skin, lips, health etc and one thing I can't stand is chapped flakey lips! I love all of the Blistex products and usually apply these morning and evening as they're more of a deeper treatment. During in the day, I always make sure I have my trustee Baby Lips!
 
Makeup
Bizarrely I haven't had many make up favourites lately, I've been trying to give my skin a break and keeping it simple. However,  my Makeup Revolution eye-shadows had a lot of loving! I have a couple of their palettes and love the wide selection of colours. At such an affordable price they're great for someone like me who isn't very skilled at using eyeshadow. Plus I find they are really long lasting which is perfect for me as I never find the time in the day to touch up my makeup!

Nails
For nails, I'm over wearing all the dark reds and wintery colours but am not ready for the pastels for spring so my nail varnish of choice has been Barry M "Ballerina". It's the perfect subtle pink but not quite a nude shade, I've recently bought "Berry ice cream" which is similar toned but purple. Although I've not wanted to transition to pastels just yet I could resist but buy some of the new Barry M quick dry polishes (post coming soon)!

Skin
My favourite thing to do in the winter evenings in to whack on a mask. I've been using the Lush fresh face masks and they have not disappointed. They leave my skin feeling squeaky clean and super soft!
 Finally, my Liz Earle cleanse and polish. I purchased this near the beginning of the January. I'm not going to say much about it as I'm going to do a full review but I have been using this every day since I've got it!

What are yo current favourites?Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment