Sunday 1 February 2015

First Impressions: Benefit Roller Lash Mascara


For the last few days all that has been filling my Twitter feed is photos of the latest issue of ELLE and the sample of Benefit's latest mascara release; "Roller Lash"! While I'm not someone who often gives into the hype this time I could not resist. Many times I've been tempted to try the famous Benefit "They're Real" but have never given in so when I saw the little cute sample size of the new Roller Lash (who can resist a cute sample sized product?!) then I knew I had to give it a whirl!

First Impressions

I've never really experimented with Benefit products, as you'll probably see from my blog, I'm more of a drugstore kind of gal. Being a student, as much as I liked to, I can't go splashing my cash on something I might not even like or be wearing after a few weeks. Honestly, a part of me wanted to write this post and tell you how it is nothing compared to my favourite drugstore Maybelline mascaras. However, I can't deny it, this mascara did not fail to impress! When I first looked at the brush I had a very good feeling about it, it has everything I look for. Application of this product is lovely, it grips the lashes and leaves them looking incredible and really opens up my eyes. First impressions= Very Positive!

Buying the full size?!

I've got to confess, from my first impressions, I probably will splash the cash and buy this mascara in full size as I can possibly see this product becoming an every day staple! However, before its release in March there is some other new releases that I've got my eye on such as the new Maybelline Lash Sensational (which has a very similar brush- possible dupe?!).

If you haven't already, get your hands on the latest issue of ELLE and try it out for yourself! If you have tried it, let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment