Wednesday 25 February 2015

Collective Haul


 On Monday, after a lecture, I decided to pop into town to wait for the rain to ease off. I headed to Superdrug with the intention of getting a new foundation, something I've been putting off for ages (foundation in my opinion is boring and unpredictable!). As I was searching for a foundation it suddenly started hailing, so I decided I'd stay in Superdrug and make the most of it being quiet. This resulted in me picking up a few things; repurchases and new products to try! Following this, while I was nearby, I thought I'd also pop into Primark and have a mooch. I ended up getting a few little random things which I thought were worth showing too!

Stay Matte Pressed Power in "Transparent

Wake Me up Foundation

Colour Tattoo Leather Effect in "Creamy Beige"

Lasting Finish 25 hour Nude Foundation

Lasting Perfection Concealer


Lasting perfection, Wake me up foundation and the pressed powder were all repurchases. I've really missed my Rimmel pressed powder (after dropping it and smashing it to pieces a few weeks ago- oops!) so this was a no brainer. Also I've been meaning to repurchase the lasting perfection concealer for a while as its my go to concealer as it does such a good job. Finally, the Wake Me Up foundation is a lovely glowy foundation and I thought it would be a lovely foundation to transition into lighter makeup for spring/summer.

The other two purchases; Colour Tattoo eyeshadow and Lasting Finish foundation are products I've never tried before. I've tried the shimmery Colour Tattoos but never tried a leather effect one and this shade looks like it will make the perfect base colour! I've heard a few things about the (relatively new) Lasting Finish foundation and thought I'd give it a go. They do a similar one but a higher coverage but this one seems to provide a good medium coverage but I've only used it once so can't really say much more than that!

Disney Socks

Eye Lash Curlers

"Important Stuff" Box

The Little Mermaid Pajama Top


I've seen these adorable Bambi socks on quite a few blogs and could not resist getting some for myself, despite having way too many socks already! You can't deny they are seriously cute though! Also on the Disney theme I got a little mermaid pajama top (see the top of the post), which probably as a nearly 21 year old should really not got as excited about as I did but but but Disney! My boyfriend's face was not impressed when I showed him this but I think it will make the perfect lounge top!

I haven't had any eyelash curlers for a while now, mainly because I don't feel I've needed them in the past and because they are quite a scary looking contraption! However, for £1 I thought I'd give these a whirl and to use on days when I want to give my lash an extra bit of curl.

Lastly, the "Important Stuff" box was a bit of a random purchase but I'm soon moving and won't have as much space as I currently do so won't be able to have my jewellery tree etc. So I thought this would be nice to just put jewellery in or maybe use it for other little bits and pieces I haven't quite decided! 

I'm so happy with my little haul, however, I am now officially on a spending ban until further notice! Let me know what you think of my haul in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons 

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment