Thursday 29 May 2014

LUSH Mask of Magnaminty, NEW Self Preserving!


LUSH - Mask of Magnaminty ( £5.25/125g or £9.25/315g)

"A multi-purpose mask with a mixture of gentle yet effective ingredients to clean, calm and clear the skin"

I love a good face mask and who doesn't?! I've been a fan of LUSH for a while now and never really wanted to buy a fresh face mask. One, I didn't think I'd use it up by its expiry date and two, I didn't think it would be worth the money. But, here I present you with the solution to my problems...Mask of Magnaminty! Mask of Magnaminty is not one of the fresh face masks that you have to keep in the fridge and also I've been amazed at how long this little pot is lasting me, therefore has been totally worth the money!

PROS:

-The minty freshness of this mask is, for me, what makes this product stands out. It leaves your face feeling extremely fresh, clean and super soft.

-A bonus of this product is that it is self preserving, although LUSH is natural there is stuff in some products, which although occurs naturally, some people believe to be nasty. LUSH recently have been re releasing products that are now self preserving which means they've got rid of some nasty stuff and it's even better for your skin!

-As I said above, you don't have to keep this one in the fridge, unlike all of the other LUSH face masks. For me, this is more suitable because I know I have a bit longer to use it up and to be honest, I probably would forget about it in the fridge.

CONS:

- I really love this product, I really do but as much as I'm in denial about it, I'm not sure if it's causing me breakouts. This is kind of disappointing as its meant to keep skin clean and spots away, but I always seem to wake up with more spots after using this! After I've used up this pot, I'll definitely be trying other LUSH face masks and won't rule out using Mask of Magnaminty unless I definitely know it's what breaking me out!

- This isn't so much a con but more of a personal preference; I hate mint (yes.. weird I know) and while you may think it was stupid of me to by a mint product, I thought I would be able to get over the smell but it is quite strong and over powering and when it's sat on your face for up to 15 minutes it's important that you can withstand the smell of a product!

Overall, I'd really recommend this face mask, it is well worth the money and leaves your skin squeaky clean!

Have you tried any of LUSH face masks? What did you think of them? Comment below or tweet me @simplyhayleyx



Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment