Friday 30 May 2014

Friday Wishlist



1. New Look - Daisy Crop Top - £12.99
I'm loving crop tops at the moment, I think they look so cute paired with high waisted skirts or shorts. I love the Daisy print and imagine this is an item I would get a lot of wear out of!

 Every time I walk pass Dorothy Perkins I can't help but notice the gorgeous summer dresses they've got, this one looks perfect for spring summer either for the day or dressed up for the evening.
 I absolutely adore this colour, I think it flatters my pale skin tone without washing me out. I definitely need to inject a dash of colour into my wardrobe now the weather is starting to perk up!

The print of this is gorgeous, florals are still on trend this spring. I love that it's quite high necked so although you may have some tummy showing you're not showing too much flesh.

 I hate shoe shopping, it's really just stresses me out as I have such skinny feet and am in between sizes so can never find anything I like or that fits. However, I've been on the hunt for some new shoes which will go with everything, these look practical and comfy as well which is essential for every day wear. I've seen quite a few people wearing sandals like these and I think I need a pair too!

If I'm ever brave enough I will give in and have to buy one of these beautiful floral garlands, they'd be perfect for festivals or summer days at the beach paired with a summer dress.

Are you planning to purchase any similar items? Or do any of these catch your eye? Comment below or tweet me @hayleyjachzz

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment