Tuesday 19 January 2016

January Beauty Haul

As much as I'm trying to save money, I couldn't resist a few little treats for myself and they're all products that will be used up and were on offer and and and... I'm not sure who I'm trying to persuade that I need these things because obviously I don't but here's what I bought...

Superdrug Vitamin E 360 Spray- On All Over Body Lotion
I've been debating repurchasing the Vaseline Spray and Go for a while, it's so convenient (a.k.a perfect for the person that can never be bothered to moisture) and amazing for when it's cold and you just want to get dressed after a shower, but at £5.99 I think its rather overpriced compared to a lot of drugstore body care. So I was very chuffed when I discovered this Superdrug one for £2.99! Also as it is Vitamin E I'm hoping it won't irritate the pesky eczema which has made an appearance on my legs!

Superdrug Vitamin E Refreshing Toning Mist
You know when something is one Buy One Get One Half Price! and you can't resist? Well this was the result of the impulsive decision to get something on that offer. I love facial mists and my skin on my face has been incredibly sensitive, I thought this would be perfect just to spritz on when it's feeling irritated or dry. Also just another thing to add... all of Superdrug's own products are cruelty free! (Which makes me feel a little less guilty about this purchase!)

MUA Matt Black Eyeliner & MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner in Jet Black
There's not a lot a lot to say about these purchases except for I'm trying to save money and am trying to go for cheaper options at the moment! MUA has never let me down with other products so I thought I would give their eyeliners a go!

Maybelline Big Lashes & The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
Again I fell into the trap...2 for £10 on all Maybelline products! Although this was more than I was intending to spend, it works out good value for money, right?! I've had the Big Lashes mascara before and really love that this product has two applicators, one for your top lashes and one for your bottom lashes. I think The Falsies Push Up Drama must be new as I've never seen it before, I've tried the original The Falsies and liked it so I thought I would give this one a go, I'm not exactly sure what the difference is meant to be though!

Collab Dry Shampoo
This is a repurchase and I definitely prefer this dry shampoo to Batiste! It's great that it comes in a mini as well as it's easy to throw in your handbag. I've never tried this scent before but I fancied trying something different!

Would you like to see a full review of any of these products? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x 

No comments:

Post a Comment