Wednesday 14 January 2015

Weekly Wishes #3

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser// Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask// Naked 2 palette
Recently I  had a huge list of products I'm desperate to try but the three above are products I've had my eye on for a while!

The Liz Earle cleanser, am I only the only beauty blogger who hasn't tried this product?! Same could be said for the Naked Palettes! Until now I've ignored the hype surrounding these products but seeing as everyone has gone on about them for a while, I'm starting to think they might be worth a try! I actually went into Boots today to get my hands on the Liz Earle cleanser starter kit but it was out of stock *sobs*.

If you've read a few posts on my blog you'll soon see my love for Lush! I love all the products I've tried however I haven't had the chance to try many of the fresh face masks so I'm eager to test out some more. There's so many products I still want to try from Lush but these are definitely at the top of wishlist!

Bit of a short wishlist but I'm focusing on trying to use up all the products I've got before I move after I finish University in May! However if you have any suggestions of products you think I should try I'd love to know!

What have you been wishing for? Let me know in the comments or tweet me @_bowsandbuttons

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment