Thursday 31 December 2015

2015 is over!

Let me start by saying... I definitely did not take enough photos this year. This mixed up collage represents how crazy life has been this year and to be honest... all over the place! I graduated with a first, I've been to the US twice and got to visit New York City! Also I've left my place of study and moved back to my hometown, which has been a bit strange and things still aren't quite as I expected or perhaps hoped. 

I could ramble on about how I plan to be healthier... which I do want to do but that's not the point. 2016 is going to be a challenging year, I'm ending 2015 without a job and graduate life is far different from I expected it to be. I'll set myself goals throughout the year instead of resolutions but one thing I am going to do again is take a photo every day (I did this is 2014 and it was so nice to look back on)!

Happy New Year everyone!

Hayley x  

No comments:

Post a Comment