Monday 28 September 2015

Disney Wishlist

Who doesn't love a bit of Disney?! Booking flights to New York made me excited about going to Times Square Disney store (one of the best places ever!) again which then just got me thinking about Disney in general!
Primark does the best pajamas so when Primark does Disney pajamas they are just amazing. These cute Lion King ones look so cosy (I can confirm they are because I may have bought the Olaf ones last week...)
Winter is coming so mugs are obviously essential for hot chocolate making and these Disney ones are the perfect size and adorable!  Admitedly Bing Bong from Inside Out creeps me out a bit but kinda makes me laugh as he represents weird childishness which I love. And with being snuggled up drinking your hot chocolate you obviously need cosy thumper socks!
As for the tsum tsums and the sadness soft toy - they are both just adorable and my peas in a pod are getting lonely!
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment